Premium High Lumen LED Panel UGR<19
UGR<19 LED panel, a new tendency for the high-end market, adopts anti-glare diffuser, reduces glare by structural improvement. It is uniquely designed with uniform light and high lumen output. Dimmable as an alternative choice if you need.
- SKU - E110
WHAT IS UGR?
- The Unified Glare Rating (UGR) is a measure of the glare in a given environment.
- Glare is caused by a significant ratio of luminance between the task (which is being looked at)and the glare source.
- With a lower value of UGR, it will reduce discomfort glare.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS?
- Ideal replacement for 600 x 600mm fluorescent fittings
- 595 x 595mm size for direct and quick retrofitting
- Output outperforms traditional fluorescents
- Even light distribution on walls and ceilings
- Aids LG3 and LG7 compliance
- Emergency and dimmable versions available
- Slim Profile
- Save 50-70% on energy costs
- Instant start, maintenance free
- Free from mercury and other hazardous materials
- Long Life – 30,000 hours
- Low heat output
- Approved by CE EMC